NOW AVAILABLE AT KOBO, iTUNES, NOOK, and AMAZON.
The Difference Between, written under a new pen name reserved for darker or challenging themes, should be read with caution. Read the blurb carefully and the trigger warning at the start of the book as well. While this book isn’t an easy read, I do consider it one of my most romantic books and I’m proud to have it out there. The emails I’ve received from people who have been prompted to seek out help for their traumas after reading the book in order that they may live a more full life going forward have touched me and made me come to realize that while this was a scary thing to release, it was worth it in every way. Thank you to everyone who chooses to go on this journey and thank you to all who don’t as well. Only you know if this is a journey you want to take.
— Leta Blake
WHAT’S NEW, LETA?
1) Slow Heat! myBook.to/SlowHeat
2) Training Season audiobook! http://adbl.co/2qGrInD
3) Will &Patrick’s Endless Honeymoon on Patreon! http://bit.ly/2k45lcm
4) Will & Patrick in Kindle Unlimited! http://amzn.to/2qK9vtj
Let’s talk about Will & Patrick’s Endless Honeymoon. It will be available to $1+ patrons at my Patreon account as a thank you for their generosity and support. Without them, the Training Season audiobook wouldn’t have happened, and the Will & Patrick audiobooks wouldn’t be on their way.
In order to get access to this continuation of Will & Patrick’s story on June 9, 2017, you can join my Patreon with a $1 monthly pledge (or more). The story will be posted as a chapter a week and it will be unedited. Eventually, when I have the funds and time, I’ll pay for edits on the story and put it out on Amazon, but, for now, it will be available only to patrons for the foreseeable future.
Let’s talk about the Training Season audiobook! Narrated brilliantly by Michael Ferraiuolo, it is now available on iTunes, Audible, and Amazon. Over twelve hours of Matty goodness available for your ears! 😀
Whooooo!!! NOW AVAILABLE! Training Season on AUDIOBOOK! Buy it Amazon & Audible. And now at iTunes!
“Does Training Season by Leta Blake live up to all it’s crazy hype? IT SO DOES!” – Breann, Boy Meets Boy Reviews
Michael Ferraiuolo, known for narrating the Five Borough books by Santino Hassell, did a fantastic job. Check out the sample! Absolutely thrilled with how the audiobook turned out!
Unquestionably talented figure skater Matty Marcus is willing to sacrifice everything for his Olympic dream, but his lack of discipline cost him the gold once before. Now the pressure’s on. He needs a coach who can keep him in line, but top coaches don’t come cheap, and Matty can’t afford to stay in the game no matter how badly he wants to win.
When a lucrative house-sitting gig brings him to rural Montana, Matty does his best to maintain his training regimen. Local residents turn out to be surprisingly tolerant of his flamboyant style, especially handsome young rancher Rob Lovely, who proves to be much more than a cowboy stereotype. Just as Matty requires a firm hand to perform his best on the ice, Rob shows him how strong he can be when he relinquishes control in the bedroom. With new-found self-assurance, he drives himself harder to go straight to the top.
But competition has a timetable, and to achieve his Olympic dream, Matty will have to join his new coach in New York City, leaving Rob behind. Now he must face the ultimate test. Has he truly learned how to win—on and off the ice—during his training season?
This book contains BDSM elements.
JASON & VALE COLLIDE IN THIS HOT ALPHA/OMEGA EROTIC GAY ROMANCE!
Available now at Amazon and in Kindle Unlimited
A lustful young alpha meets his match in an older omega with a past.
Professor Vale Aman has crafted a good life for himself. An unbonded omega in his mid-thirties, he’s long since given up hope that he’ll meet a compatible alpha, let alone his destined mate. He’s fulfilled by his career, his poetry, his cat, and his friends.
When Jason Sabel, a much younger alpha, imprints on Vale in a shocking and public way, longings are ignited that can’t be ignored. Fighting their strong sexual urges, Jason and Vale must agree to contract with each other before they can consummate their passion.
But for Vale, being with Jason means giving up his independence and placing his future in the hands of an untested alpha–as well as facing the scars of his own tumultuous past. He isn’t sure it’s worth it. But Jason isn’t giving up his destined mate without a fight.
This is a stand alone gay romance novel, 118,000 words, with a strong HFN ending, as well as a well-crafted, non-shifter omegaverse, with alphas, betas, omegas, male pregnancy, heat, and knotting. Content warning for pregnancy loss and aftermath.
EARLY REVIEWERS SAY:
- “Holy hotness, YES, LETA BLAKE, you just gave me another reason to love you.” – Jordan, Alpha Book Club
- “Wow– I loved this book! Couldn’t put it down. Those who like their mm romance on the hot side will looove this one!” – Eli Easton, author of Blame It On The Mistletoe and the Howl at the Moon series
- “I loved this book. Really LOVED it. The author once again proves her extraordinary versatility. This book is so much more than a love story. So multi-layered. So wonderful.” – Katerina, Don’t Love Me, Jack Reviews
Hello! Long time, no blog. But I’m back with some wonderful announcements that I can’t wait to share with you.
- AUDIOBOOKS ARE COMING! – After a confidence-busting false start and more angst than I’d anticipated, I’m incredibly excited to let you know that audiobooks are in the works for Training Season and the Wake Up Married serial.Michael Ferraiuolo will be narrating Training Season. He’s the voice behind the audio of Santino Hassell’s First and First and Sunset Park, amongst many others. I’m excited to see what he can do with the bratty Matty Marcus.
A newcomer to the field of gay romance, Jason Mitchell, of Voiceovers 911, will be narrating the Wake Up Married serial. His Patrick was utterly perfection, exactly what I hear in my head when I’m writing Patrick, and so after discussing things and working the financial aspect out, it was a no-brainer to make an offer. I was thrilled when he accepted and I can’t wait to see what he does with this serial!
I want to thank all patrons over at Patreon for making this monetarily possible. And I want to thank my $5+ patrons especially, for holding my hand while I fretted and worried, and for listening and giving their opinions on the various audio auditions. As a reminder, a $5 pledge on Patreon gives readers access to my entire back catalogue of books, access to new books for as long as they are a patron, and all kinds of extras and goodies. The $10 pledge gets all that plus access to any audiobooks produced for as long as they remain a patron. We have a lot of fun over there. 🙂
- SLOW HEAT IS ALMOST READY TO GO TO THE EDITOR! – My next release, a non-shifter omegaverse book is nearly ready to go to the beta readers and the editor. My personal deadline is to have it out to them within the next five days. (Another reminder that patrons at the $10 level will be offered beta reading opportunities. Not a requirement, mind you! Because beta reading means getting a less than quality book and giving critics to turn it into a quality book, and that’s not everyone’s bag! But it’s an option.) I just need to go over it really thoroughly one more time and then off it will go to find out all the ways it sucks. 🙂
- SURPRISES TO COME! – There is going to be a surprise coming to my Patreon in the next month or so. I’m not going to say much about it yet, because it’s still in the percolating phase. But let’s just say that I’ve had Dar Albert do something with this little picture to help promote the endeavor when the time comes, and we’ll leave it at that. It will be available to $1 pledges and up. Oh, and there might be a very grumpy doctor and a diabetic do-gooder involved in the storyline.