“I truly adore this series more than words can express. The writing is stellar and the storyline just keeps getting better and better.” – Bayou Book Junkie Reviews
“Ms. Blake and Ms. Griffiths have crafted an endearing tale full of promise, humor, tension, drama, sadness, and forgiveness. An incredible read!” – Alpha Book Club
“If you haven’t read these stories yet what are you waiting for?” Sinfully Gay Romance Book Reviews
FREE April 18 – 22 on Amazon!
“I thought this was a really good start to the serial. Both men are clearly attracted to each other and have the same ultimate goal, but they have such polar opposite outlooks on life and how to go about things, that I can’t wait to see them navigate what’s coming. If they don’t physically kill each other first the underlying sexual tension just might do the trick! We don’t get to see them in bed, but the few memories we’re treated to and hints of some shared kinks are enough of a promise to keep me going.
Fast paced and very entertaining, the first Episode of Will & Patrick has left me wanting more. Next up, Will has to take Patrick to face the wrath of his mother.
Reviewed by Debra for Sinfully…Addicted To All Male Romance
“What can I say? I was *immediately* hooked by the debacle of Will and Patrick’s booze-adled shot-gun marriage and the story that ensued. The writing is excellent, well-paced, and I developed an investment in the the characters almost instantaneously. Both Will and Patrick left me enchanted, frustrated, totally smitten…and completely impatient for the next installation!! If any of you are on the fence, get the book. You’ll be amazed how quickly you devour it and are left begging for more!!!”
via Liza’s review on Amazon.com
A friend of mine suggested to me that I watch Pat & Billy vlogs on YouTube awhile back when I was having a bad day. She guaranteed that these videos would cheer me up and bring me joy. Oh my gosh, you guys, seriously, these vids have become my absolute go-to videos for feeling good.
So, let me walk you through some highlights so you can also fall in love with them and start to follow them on YouTube (and Twitter and Instagram) like I have. *cough*
1. How they met which is a charming, wonderful, sweet, and awwww-my-heart story. (Though please ignore the one moment of ableism which they at least seemed to catch and cut off quickly.)
2. How they got engaged. Loved it because it was realistic and not some over-the-top story of full-on dance numbers and hot air balloon rides.
3. Their discussion of PDA and if they do PDA and why or why not.
4. Will they take each other’s last name? This one isn’t so much darling as just really interesting. As a woman, I had so many of these same issues when I got married. I liked seeing dudes struggle with this.
5. And they answer with charm and hilarious adorableness the really annoying question of “Who is the bride?”
6. Pat and Billy react to the many outraged reactions to their announcement that they were not going to have a traditional tiered wedding cake. Hilarious! Adorable! Too cute!
Now, admit it! You love them, too! Go forth and follow them on social media far and wide! Do not follow them in person, though, because that’s creepy.